May 27, 2005 Mitsue-Links Releases Web Marketing Survey of Competing Sites
Mitsue-Links Co., Ltd. (Nakano-ku, Tokyo; Representative Director: Masashi Takahashi; hereinafter "Mitsue-Links") has released a survey and consultation service for formulating Web marketing plans that clarifies the differences with competitors and brings out potentials for competition.
To plan and implement effective Web marketing strategies, it is critical to identify any disparities between your company and your competitors. In the survey, upon full understanding of the products and identifying major customers in the business (the strategic target), the recognition and customer draw of the competing websites, user understanding of their products, how demand is being stimulated and best practice for the sales promotion are investigated based on AIDMA Law. We can also provide support for developing appropriate marketing plans, based on the survey results. Our service can help you significantly when you are renewing your website or preparing Web marketing plans.
Objectives of the Service
- To clarify the "facts" which can be the material for developing Web marketing plans, and to offer specific plans
- To clarify the position of your company in the market based on scientific surveys on competitive situations, without relying on experience, intuition and courage
- To clarify the gap between the actual situations and the way things should be, which is necessary for preparing appropriate Web marketing plans
Scope of Service
- Identify the best practices for competitive Web marketing based on benchmark surveys of competing websites
- Support for Web marketing planning based on the above surveys
Procedural Flow for the Service
- Interview to determine your needs
- Presentation of survey items and estimated costs
- Understanding of the products and identifying major customers
- Implementation of the survey
- Reporting of survey results
- Presentation of specific marketing plans
- * If you prefer, we can perform surveys only, without presenting specific marketing plans.
Details of the Web Marketing Survey of Competing Sites
Mitsue-Links is one of Japan's top information integrators, providing unique services centered on digital content and boasting countless achievements in support of IT business since the company's founding in 1990, which some say was the dawn of the IT field. Based on your company's own corporate strategy, we offer comprehensive service for all enterprise requirements including consulting, marketing, analysis, planning, layout/structuring, design, production, large-scale application development, planning/development of client communications, and site operation/maintenance. Mitsue-Links provides these services based on our unique and creative methodology, thereby enabling project management, project risk management, and usability management that organically integrate all our services and maintain their consistency.
Mitsue-Links is also one of the top companies both at home and abroad in terms of compliance to international and Japanese standards for process management. We have obtained ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO14001 (Environmental Management), BS7799 (Information Security in the U.K.), and ISMS (Information Security Management System) certification. We also comply with JIS Z 9920/ISO 10002 (Complaints Handling Standard), ECS2000 (Ethics Compliance Standard), and ISO13407 (Human-Centered Design) among other standards.
Details about our company can be viewed at the following website.
Proper names found on the website, including corporate names and product names, are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.
3-39-13, Kamitakada, Nakano-ku,
Tokyo, 164-0002 JAPAN
Tel:+81 3 3228 4545
Fax:+81 3 3319 9369