November 24, 2006 Mitsue-Links Releases Contact Management System
Mitsue-Links Co., Ltd. (Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo; Representative Director: Masashi Takahashi; hereinafter "Mitsue-Links") has released Contact Management System which performs centralized control of inquiries from various stakeholders through the website. Contact management is of increasing importance for corporate activities. And this system supports corporate activities by allowing the creation of inquiry forms, management of the inquiries and control of the operators to be centrally governed on the control screen. The Ajax-based control screen adopts an easy-to-use interface with a reduced number of screen changes. Without adding any unnecessary workload, it ensures integrated contact management operations.
- Point 1 - Easy to create inquiry forms
- Forms for different stakeholders can be easily created by combining various templates. Deadlines and other settings can be made.
- Point 2 - Simple Web-based processing of inquiries
- There is no need to download any CSV data regarding inquiries. Inquiry data can be simply processed using a Web browser. Security is ensured without the need to send or receive personal information by e-mail.
- Point 3 - Central control of inquiry status
- The Web-based screen displays inquiries and their handling status sorted according to staff member to enable easy status control. Optional functions may be added to facilitate status control for all staff members.
- Point 4 - Ajax-powered user-friendly control screen
- The control screen adopts Ajax technology to reduce the number of screen changes. Reduced loading time means less stressful operations.
Details of the Contact Management System
Mitsue-Links is one of Japan's top information integrators, providing unique services centered on digital content and boasting countless achievements in support of IT business since the company's founding in 1990, which some say was the dawn of the IT field. Based on your company's own corporate strategy, we offer comprehensive service for all enterprise requirements including consulting, marketing, analysis, planning, layout/structuring, design, production, large-scale application development, planning/development of client communications, and site operation/maintenance. Mitsue-Links provides these services based on our unique and creative methodology, thereby enabling project management, project risk management, and usability management that organically integrate all our services and maintain their consistency.
Mitsue-Links is also one of the top companies both at home and abroad in terms of compliance to international and Japanese standards for process management. We have obtained ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO14001 (Environmental Management), ISO27001 (International Standard for Information Security), ISMS (Information Security Management System), Privacy Mark System and CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Level2 certification. We also comply with ISO10002 (Complaints Handling Standard), ECS2000 (Ethics Compliance Standard), ISO13407 (Human-Centered Design) and OHSAS18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Standard) among other standards.
Details about our company can be viewed at the following website.
Proper names found on the website, including corporate names and product names, are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.
Shinjuku Square Tower 15F
6-22-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku,
Tokyo, 163-1115 JAPAN
Tel:+81 3 3344 7470
Fax:+81 3 3344 7402