Benefits & Welfare
Mitsue-Links offers a comprehensive range of benefits and welfare programs in order to maintain and enhance employees` richness of mind, soundness of body and creative technique.
A Range of Insurance Provision
Staff enrollment in employment insurance, health insurance (Kanto IT Software Health Insurance Association), worker accident insurance, and employee pension insurance.
Welfare Program and Facilities
Usage of many facilities operated by the health insurance association - sports facilities, athletics facilities, contracted golf courses, auto-camping sites and various other amenities.
Asset Building Savings Plans
Entry into general asset formation, property asset formation, and pension asset formation schemes.
A Multitude of Systems / Allowances
- Commuting Allowance
- Family Allowance
- Planned Vacation Scheme (an arrangement whereby employees plan the taking of part of their annual paid leave)*
- Refresh Leave Policy (at continuous service intervals of 4, 8, 12, 20 and 30 years, employees are granted special paid leave)*
- Child Education Planning Leave Policy (employees with children entering elementary school are granted 3 additional days paid leave)*
- Childcare Support System (employees working with us that have children at kindergartens and nursery schools can receive subsidies)*
- Childcare Short Working Hours System*
- Health Care Management Support (periodic health examination, influenza vaccination, health consultation service, other)
- * Full-time Permanent Employees Only
Other Benefits / Systems
- Kick-off Parties (at the beginning of the first and third business quarters, all employees gather together for a party)
- Family Day (Once a year, employees are invited to bring their spouse/partner and children to tour the workplace and have a commemorative photo taken)
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion (receive acupuncture, moxibustion and massage treatments within the office facilities)
- Mutual Aid Association
Mitsue-Links Co., Ltd.