Mitsue-Links, leading client's businesses to sustainable development, is one of Japan's leading communication design companies.
We have been providing unique business solutions centered on digital content since our founding in 1990, at the dawn of the information technology revolution.
Based on our client's marketing and branding needs, and centered on digital media, we offer a comprehensive array of services including content (including video and audio) as well as UI planning, design, implementation, website construction, operation-centered system development, application development, accessibility/usability improvement and analytics.
Mitsue-Links, through the coordination of high technical quality, process quality and service quality, seeks to create both functional and emotive value that contributes to corporate and societal development.
We are certified through the following domestic and international certification bodies:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management (International certification of a quality management system)*
- ISO 27001/ISMS (International certification of an information security management system)*
- Privacy Mark System (Accredited by Japan Information Processing Development Corporation)
- Maturity level 2 of CMMI (International certification of Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- * Certified Offices: Head Office, Studio.